Monday, September 19, 2011

For the Love of Mondays

I love Mondays! A new beginning, a quiet house, a week of accomplishments to imagine!



Did you enjoy your weekend? After a crazy day of hard labor on Saturday (planting 12 Knock-out roses and mums and a new project that I will share later!) I had a relaxing(?) day of shopping with my oldest Casey for her New Professional Look!   A senior in college, she is close to making her appearance in the Adult Working World !




It is an overcast day here at Happy Acres and since I can't take pics of some new purchases over the weekend I thought I would share some old favorites.



 Hope you have a Marvelous Monday!

4 comments:

Kim, USA said...

Love your photos. Inspire me to make my own too. ^_^

Rednesday

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Beautiful Pics!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

You have everything looking so cute! ♥

Laurel Stephens said...

Hi there! I've seen your adorable mason jar bouquet all over Pinterest, but none of the photos were linked to you. Happily, a Google image search and visiting many wrong blogs finally brought me to the right one: yours! Yay! I shared your wonderful flower idea on my 4th of July favorites today with a link back to you. So glad I found you! Thanks for sharing such a beautiful arrangement.