Friday, September 30, 2011

See Ya September!

The last day of the month is always bittersweet for me. Hate to see another month in the books but looking forward to October!

The Whitlow Place

This farm is where I lived for a couple of years when I was young.  The house is in very bad shape and doesn't look as if it can last much longer.  Oh how I wish someone would restore her to her original beautiful self! Just looking at the picture I can almost see myself when I was young  running around the grounds, going fishing at the pond, flying kites, riding my bike on the enclosed back porch, and chasing my brothers pig that got loose before school one morning. Thank you God for Sweet Memories!

Hope your weekend is full of Memory Makers!

1 comment:

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

I always think it's so sad when i drive by an old farm house that's been neglected. I can imagine it's really sad when it's a house you've lived in before!

Happy fall! ♥