Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Find


Look at what I found today! I am so excited!


 I have always wanted one of these! Sorry for the bad pictures.
    

                            It has several different scenes on its scroll!
                 

Could it be the original eraser?


 Musical Notes


The Animal Scene


 Clock Love!



This could come in handy!


More of the animals.


Do you see how you roll the scroll! Oooh! Be still my heart!


Oh how I adore this metal closing button(?)

Cubby Hole Heaven!

Bought at Hamby Mill Antiques in Bremen, Alabama on my first visit there ever!
Want to know the price?

A whopping $42.00!

Deal or No Deal?

Gotta Go and Get Her Cleaned up! Hope You Have A Grand Weekend!

2 comments:

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Wow, what a find! I've never seen anything like it! Have fuuuuun! :)

Mecky said...

That is a great find! Great price, too! I have never seen one as nice as yours. You did good!!