Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Gnome Monday


  Today was Senior Dress Up Day at school to celebrate Homecoming week. This is my last Senior, Dalton.



 He was the Travelocity Gnome so we put him in the flower garden.


 Here is what he really looks like. These were his first day of school pics this year!

He is a character. Tender hearted, quick witted, and Tall. I always say that I prayed for him to be tall, but what I should have prayed is for him to be nice! Just kidding D-man! Mama loves you.

I spent my favorite day of the week at the hospital having a stress test. My doctor and I are having a debate whether my continuously swollen feet are a result of a heart condition or him lowering my thyroid medication! I really hope I win!!

Hope your Tuesday is Terrific!

1 comment:

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Hee-hee! all my sons are tall, dark and handsome but none of them have ever been a gnome! :)

Come by and say hi for dotty Hop Day!