Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sweet Children's Writing Paper

 I have always adored old children's toys, books, and such. Years ago I stumbled upon this at the Nashville Flea Market.
Love the kittens and puppies!
 It contains the sheets to write on and the envelopes to mail Grandma that sweet, little thank you note!

Sweet Umbrella!

Polka Dots and Flowers!
                  
Puppy Love!

 And some Teddy Bears!


 I love the tiny envelopes! 

This puppy has been busy writing notes!

 
                                A note for you!

 
The Back Side!

       It fits perfectly in my new desk cubbyhole! Finally a place to display it!
         Hope your day is full of  Gods Goodness and Grace!


Since I finally have some dots I am linking to Cutie Pie Cottage's  Dottie Hop Day and Rednesday!

11 comments:

Queenie said...

This is soooo cute...love the vintage kitties! What a precious find for you :) Hope you have a beautiful day too, full of God's Goodness and Grace...
Big hugs,
Queenie

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

What an adorable dotty writing set! And I love how you propped it on the blue.

Thank you so much for linking up to Dotty Hop Day! ♥

Mecky said...

Those are so cute! That would look great in your little desk!!!

My Vintage Mending said...

One of the sweetest sets I have ever seen. Thanks for sharing...smiles...Renee

LV said...

You did good on this find. Those cards all so cute and not ones you see anymore.

Lynn said...

Oh my, this is just darling!! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Lynn

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Those were the days! But who writes to Grandma anymore? :-(


DON’T LET THAT SCARLET GO TO YOUR HEAD

Don’t let that scarlet go to your head!
Be very glad you haven’t been bled!
Give thanks for the colors dear to your heart:
Carmine and cherry and wine— a good start!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Red foliage here and here

Karen said...

I love these vintage graphics! So sweet.
Karen
Ladybug Creek

Sarah ~ Magnolia's Attic said...

How sweet! Surely they would inspire a child to actually write to grandma instead of emailing!
Happy Rednesday!

SueLovesCherries said...

It doesn't get any cuter than that! What a great find!

Tammy at Tammy Loves Dishes said...

This is one of the cutest little things I've seen in a while. How darling! What a fabulous find!!