Friday, October 28, 2011

Road Trip

Last week I grabbed these:
And this:

And hit this:

And ended up here:

Where we saw this:


And this:

And this:

And this:

And then we went here:

And here:

Where I saw this:

And this:

And then I opened this:

And saw where this lovely lady:


and this lovely lady:


had also been here:

And ate here in Franklin, so
we did too:

Then went here:

Where I bought this:



And went next door to here:


Where I bought this:

Which I then took here:


And then proclaimed this:

The End!

A special thanks to Flea Market Style magazine for letting us copy your road trip, and to friends Angie and Lisa for providing the fellowship and fun.( And may you forgive me for the pic that I put up of you!)

Hope your Weekend is Wonderful!

3 comments:

afogg said...

Well, I use to call you friend!!! Ha Ha!!! If I were as creative as you, I would do a blog and so post a pic of you with a big fat grin on your face and hair blowing all over your head.... OK You are still my friend but now ole girl I do believe I owe you!!! It was a great day of fellowship and fun. And we can't forget a delicious lunch! Love you and can't wait for our next road trip...

Mecky said...

It sounds like you had a great time! The truck looks like a great find!

Melanie said...

I love girlfriend-antique-shopping trips! I go with my mom and aunt quite often. Looks like you found some lovely items. Oh, and your house is *gorgeous*!!