Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Exit This Way

Thank you for visiting today friends!  What's that you say? Can't stay long? Gotta get on your way? Oh well, now that our visit is over you may exit this way.
Watch your step as you avoid the stack of picnic baskets that I have turned into a sweet, little table.



Why don't you stay a bit longer and we can play a good old fashioned game of monopoly!


We could grind us up some coffee in this old coffee grinder given to me by my sweet daddy. Oh dear, it looks like we will have to remove the old game pieces first!



You can't stay! Oh drat! Well maybe these three little pics will put a smile on your face to light your way!



 I really enjoyed your visit! Y'all be careful on your journey home and come back soon now ya hear!

Joining in on the party  Rednesday and Vintage Thingie Thursday!









15 comments:

Mecky said...

I enjoyed my visit. I wish I could of stayed longer. Maybe next time.

The coffee grinder is so cool! The pictures are darling!

Your kitchen is so warm!

LV said...

Sorry I had to leave your interesting and lovely place. Great job.

Lynn at Cottage and Creek said...

What a cozy, inviting kitchen you have. If I came for a visit, I'd truly linger! Love all your vintage cuteness and I'm delighted to be your newest follower. I can't wait to visit your Pinterest boards too. I see we share many of the same "loves", include God. Happy Rednesday to you!
Lynn

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

So many sweet little touches! I love it all! ♥

AshTreeCottage said...

I love your reds! I am your newest follower and hope that you will stop by for a visit sometime soon!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

I loved it all!What a beautiful way to exit !

SharonLou said...

I always enjoy my visit to your blog! I love all your reds, and all the special touches and vignettes!

Coloradolady said...

What fantastic things! Love the baskets and all your pretty red touches!! Have a great VTT!

Nani said...

I enjoyed the visit, thanks for inviting me in! I love that coffee grinder and the old Monopoly game, that is fabulous!!

Queenie said...

Oh those picnic baskets beside your doorway are just darling...and girl, get out that monopoly game, and let's play...I'd love to play...it would be a delight to sit here for a while in this welcoming place and sip on coffee :)
Loved this post!
Big hugs,
Queenie

Flora said...

Wow glad I dropped by!!

shannon i olson said...

what fun little vintage items you have. I like the coffee grinder the best!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

A picnic basket table--how clever!

WHERE RED ABIDES

A day filled with scarlet, they say,
Can make the sad heart skip and play;
For where red abides,
A little bird hides
And sings every worry away.


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Plump, Ripe Persimmon

SueLovesCherries said...

I just love your doorway! Maybe it's because I have that same French door in my kitchen, lol! Pretty pics and colorful tin baskets - who wouldn't want to stay!

Melanie said...

I would love to stay in your beautiful kitchen and play Monopoly with you! Your vintage decor is so charming. I love how you stacked the picnic baskets to make a little "table". And I love your back door, how it has all those glass panes to let so much light in. Gorgeous!