Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November 1st

Happy New Month!!!!

I love a New Month! Do you? Thought I would start off November with some new goodies that I just got. Last Friday I had to visit my middle daughter Callie at college to take her a "very much needed" item!(typed sarcastically!) However, we did enjoy our day with a great lunch and some mother/daughter antiquing time!

My heart just about pitter pattered out of my chest when I saw this collection of Federal glass at such a good price! I purchased these two baking dishes and two different styles of bowls. Oh and they even had a lamp in this pattern! It was so hard to walk away without it!!

These pictures are terrible, but hopefully for you red lovers they will be okay! I can't wait to use these in my kitchen baking. I love to use glass bowls when cooking because they wash up so good!

How has your week been so far? Any new goodies to share?

I am linking up to Rednesday!



10 comments:

SharonLou said...

Wow,I love these bowls...especially the baking dishes. In fact, before I started my Pyrex addiction, I bought one of the the mixing bowls at an antique mall. I still love it and use it quite frequently even though it isn't Pyrex! LOL..Lamps in this pattern too? I'd love to see one of those!

Mecky said...

Those are great bowls! You need the matching tablecloth. I had one about 10 years ago that was extra long. I sold it and have regretted it. Now all I have is a small one that has holes in it.

happy Rednesday!

Janet said...

I just adore your bowls! I'd love to find some just like it because they would go perfect in my kitchen!
Blessings,
Janet

My Vintage Mending said...

Oh and Ah and look at that sweet tablecloth too! I think I might need something stat too...Smiles...Renee

Sandy said...

I think I have only seen one piece of this ever....how lucky for you to have all of these! I can just imagine how hard it was to walk away from the lamp! :) Sandy

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Oh my! These pictures are great and I really want you to get that lamp!!! ♥

Jill said...

The bowls are really sweet!!

kay Ellen said...

Oh my goodness.... those bowls are adorable!!

Happy Rednesday!

Kay Ellen

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

What? You walked away without the lamp? How COULD you?!!!!


NO RED?

Imagine a world without red
For either a robin or sled:
How drab it would be
No scarlet to see,
But only grey shading instead!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Red Oak Leaves

Melanie said...

Love these bowls and baking dishes. I agree with you that there's nothing like baking in glass - beats aluminum any day! I think things taste better baked in glass, and you're right - they wash up so much better, too!