Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Snoozer

Sorry but just one more bird picture. This summer we had this silly, little sparrow who enjoyed sleeping in the birdseed!
I finally captured a photo of him dozing inside the Folger's can. He would open one eye every now and then. Once finished napping he would hop up and eat some more!

Since that photo showed how badly the cage needed cleaning, I am throwing in these pics! I added a few plates and got a new can.


 I like the Old Judge can better seeing as it has an owl on it and all! (Sorry, but I love adding "and all" on the end of sentences in Honor of Mrs. Betty from my church. She ends most of her sentences with an "and all")

Hope you are enjoying your Thursday and all!

2 comments:

My Vintage Mending said...

How sweet...I would grow so fond of seeing him each day. My mom lives in the country and gets the most amazing birds at her feeders. I could stand at her sink and do dishes all day. Smiles...Renee

Mecky said...

I like that can!
That is so sweet that the birdie was so tuckered out he had to stop and take a nap. It looks like a cozy place to dine. I bet he will be a returning customer.