Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Mantel Merriment

The tree is not finished but the mantel is.  Well, sort of. Still need to hang the stockings.


What would a Christmas be without the Christmas Candy?  It looks like Santa has ditched his sleigh for a ride in an old dump truck!

Found this little homemade church many years ago. And an old wicker cup holds my vintage gingham ornaments.


Such a sweet old Santa face!


Hope everyone is enjoying the season to celebrate Christ's birthday!

Linking this post to Rednesday!
And also Share the Love Wednesday at Very Merry Vintage Style!

Come on over and join the parties!







9 comments:

Mecky said...

How cute!
You know something funny? I almost bought some gingham ornaments like those a couple of weeks ago. I talked myself out of it. Then when I went back, they were already gone! Theya re so cute!

Cathy Cobblestone said...

Cute as a button!

magie said...

I love your Christmas Mantle! I like the old red candy tin and the Santa plate. The church is adorable, and I like the little festive Christmas trees. Just lovely :)

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Gingham ornaments! How perfect! And if Santa drives a dump truck... you might be a redneck. ;) Too cute!

My Vintage Mending said...

Sandie it is just a beautiful old fashioned Christmas. The kind that are my favorite. Smiles...Renee

~~Carol~~ said...

LOVE your mantle, especially the dump truck and those gingham ornaments!
Happy REDnesday,
Carol

LV said...

You have done an excellent job on decorating your mantel. Very pretty.

Lynn said...

The mantle looks great!! I love the dump truck with Santa riding in the back!!
Hugs,
Lynn

Amber Lyon Ferguson said...

Love your vintage things!

Amber