Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!

  Thought I would share the rest of Christmas Pics '11.










Zeke and I received a gift yesterday! We had been told to be on the lookout for it!


Zeke was so excited!

Diving in!

Oh and Look at what I got!

A Vintage Christmas Card!!!!! I quickly changed out my little old frame! It just fit! I love it Lynn!!


And who could it be from but none other than Lynn at Life on the Wienee Ranch and her family of furbabies!


Zeke would like to say a Big and Sincere Thank You to Lynn and Pebbles and Bella and Sarge and Cocoa!

And from me... Thank You Lynn for being so sweet! I think I am going to like this blogging thing!

Merry Christmas to Lynn and  to You All!


2 comments:

Lynn said...

OMG! Sandie,
Your sweet post has me crying like a big ole baby!! Zeke looks so sweet!! I am so happy that he enjoyed his Christmas treats from me and the furkids!! The card looks so amazing framed. I am going to copy that ideal from you! I just love the old cards! You have your displayed just so sweet! I love those sweet red and white stripped luggage! How sweet and wonderful for the holidays!

Thanks again for the sweet post on the package we sent! You didn't have to do that!
hug and Merry Christmas! I love this blogging thing too!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

How sweet of Lynn!

Merry Christmas to you and Zeke!

LOVE your stripped luggage! ♥