Monday, December 5, 2011

Merry Monday!

 Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. After working all last week on Christmas, I still do not have a tree! Three nights were spent dishing out salads, desserts, and drinks to 100 or so people each night at our annual church Christmas play. Time to finish the house so that Christmas shopping and just enjoying the season can begin!
 
Here are a few back porch pics.

Need some new and clean ticking for my pillows!


A berry basket from the Smokey Mountains.


Any ol' red and white thing will do for Christmas decor!

Merry Monday to you my Back Porch friends!
                                                                  




8 comments:

My Vintage Mending said...

Sandie...it is just like a Bed and Breakfast here...gorgeous. I often find myself scrolling through the pictures over and over to see every last detail. Have a great week and best of luck with the tree...smiles...Renee

Laura said...

Lovely...simply lovely.

Cindy said...

So beautiful! I love the simplicity of it!

magie said...

That looks like the perfect spot to sit down, take it easy and sip a nice cup of hot chocolate :)

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

So fun! I'm so glad you started to blog! ♥

labbie1 said...

How CUTE!!!! I would never have thought to stack the soda crates! Nice!

LizlovesVintage said...

Hi Sandie,
I'm so glad you found me!! Funny how things work out. I love your Blog and will visit.
Thanks for the following Friend :)
xxx Liz

Lynn said...

back door friends are the best but most people come to my front porch to enter the house. The back door is up three sets of stairs to the deck and then the french doors that lead from my bedroom to the deck. In the summer when we have cook outs we open both french doors and let the outside in. The furbabies love running in the house and then onto the deck to make a lap and back around the house again!!
hugs