Friday, January 6, 2012

Angie's Gift




If you are a fan of Pinterest you have surely seen this photo at least a gazillion times. My best friend Angie loves the framed  letter, so I knew exactly what her Christmas gift would be this year!

I found this teeny tiny envelope on Etsy from Lancaster, Pa. and had it blown up and framed for her. I knew that if I wrapped it and carried it in that she would know exactly what it was and I could not have that!!! So instead I took a picture of me holding it, added Merry Christmas on it and wrapped it.


Tee Hee Hee!! My husband and I had such fun taking these pics. I wanted a silly picture and I think we accomplished it! But, I just feel the need to say something to my very, very best friend. " Angie, I really love you and if you love me you will tear up this picture, immediately!"

Aside from the silliness, Merry Christmas, once again, best friend!

Happy Friday Y'all!





8 comments:

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

How very creative. Love this and I have many of photo that needs to be destroyed. Thank goodness now for the delete button.

afogg said...

My dearest friend, I do love you so very much too and for all you ladies that follow my very tallented and crafty friend, she is amazing at all she touches!!! BUT, with much love in my heart, I am sorry to report that your picture is now a part of our Christmas decor. Wrapped up nice and neatly so we can admire you each and every Christmas to come!! HEE HEE Love you!!!

Sandy said...

Sandie,
What a fantastic idea!!!! I have a piece of family ephemera I would love to do thsi with...where did you go to get it blown up????? GREAT idea!!!!!

Mecky said...

That is a great idea! Love the picture!!!
My mom has some of my grandmother's letters from before she passed away in 62. I would love to do that for Mom with Grandma's letters.

Have a great weekend

Ann said...

Oh Yes I have seen it and I was just thinkiing I would enlarge one of the envelopes my hubby sent to me when we were engaged and he was in boot camp many years ago!!
Ann

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

well, I'm one who has never seen this and how creative! I think your idea of how you gave it to your friend is also creative!

Mark Norkaitis said...

Very cool!
mark @ room363

labbie1 said...

How funny!