Friday, January 20, 2012

Little Green Cupboard

This little child's cupboard is where my new, red truck has been residing! The cupboard needs some work, like paint and a cute, little knob. It sits at the end of my kitchen island.


I stack platters here that need a good home.

Brushes are my new love. Just love these colors! Sigh....

Trying to get a lot accomplished, but just spinning my wheels! January is always this way for me. I am like an old bear and just love to hibernate this month away. Maybe I'll just wait 'til Monday! Yeah, that's it. Monday! Monday I will start back to work! See Ya then! ;)

Happy "Hibernating Weekend"  My Friends!

11 comments:

Sandy said...

LOL....I have a friend here as we speak helping me "organize" stuff! Love the feel!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

What a cute place for a little truck to park!

Yeah, that's it- Monday! No, let's try FEBUARY! Ha-ha!

Mary said...

Love your little green cupboard. I think anything would look good setting on it's shelves..

My Vintage Mending said...

Just passed one of those cupboards too. Couldn't figure out if it was a night stand or not. Of course now that I see yours I love it. Yes, those brushes are divine. Seems they have so much history in them. Smiles...Renee

Alabama Amy said...

I love all of it! My thing, well one of my things, now is wooden things like rulers and wooden handled tools. I might need to add paintbrushes to the list. Woe is me.

Sue said...

Hi Sandie, my name is Sue, I am enjoying your blog very much. Love all the pretties and the way you have them displayed.

magie said...

I love the green colour of the cupboard, the red truck looks perfect there. Have a relaxing 'Hibernating Weekend'..I think I am going to be doing pretty much the same.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Love, love, love your great vintage finds. Just visiting from with a Vintage Twist blog and WOW. Following your blog and have added your blog to my blog list so I won't miss any posts.

Mecky said...

Cute cabinet. I have a thing for cabinets.

I want to see that red checked fabric you have stashed there! Hint Hint!

Melanie said...

Love that cupboard and how you have it decorated!

labbie1 said...

Happy Hibernation! I'm with you!

I had a cream pitcher like yours! Loved it!