Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Reds for Rednesday!

To celebrate the New Year I added some "New"  items to my green wire shelves.

Would you like a bowl of Sclater's Ice Cream? It is Superior ya know.


Or you could try Slen-Dee Dairy Dessert. I am not sure but I don't think it is as Delicious or Homemade like Dumms makes!
Oh, I am sorry. I forgot that you are trying to lay off the sweets for the"New" Year! How about some nice "Morning Fresh" fried eggs instead?

Eggs make every morning a "Good Morning"!


And as every Chicken Chef says,   "They are A Better Way to Start Your Day"!

Happy Rednesday Everyone!

Also linking up to Dottie Hop Day!

12 comments:

viridian said...

That doll cabinet to the left is adorable!

Lynn said...

Wow, that stuff is too cute!! Where on earth did you find a Donald Duck orange juice container??
Hugs,

My Vintage Mending said...

Sweet little graphics. I wonder why they stopped doing the simple things...Smiles...Renee

Sandy said...

Sandie,
How cute! Where do you find all of these wonderful old carboard and paper graphics???? I must come see you, that is all there is to it! LOL Sandy

Mecky said...

Those are in really great condition. So cute!

Laurel Leaf Cottage said...

What a super cute display!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Ahhh! We all love your boxes, Sandie! Too fun!

You should link up your dotty linen to dotty day! ♥

Mom Walds Place said...

Never had so much fun with vintage boxes!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Aw, thanks for linking up! Not that I put presure on you or anything. :)

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

It's me again...trying to catch up. Where in the world do you get these things? They are so cute and your lines...they were cracking me up!! LOL

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Oh, my! These are the sweetest little packages and graphics. I want them all, but my favorite is the one on top."Morning Fresh! A better way to start your day!" and also then the egg carton. My chickens would be so happy if I put something like this out. Where did you find them?
Blessings,
Susie Home Maker

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

They are all so adorable ! I love 'em!