Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Reds

These are some of the new reds that I have gotten recently.

Oh how surprised I was when Dear John gave me this truck for Christmas. I had almost bought this truck three times before and he picked it out for me without having any idea how much I wanted it! I love the white rails on it!
I got this card in with a package of Valentine's Day cards. I thought it was sweet!

I guess it is just a "Missing You" card. Hmm...

I love this little stack of pancakes with syrup!

This was in with many other things ( including the Ketchup Spice tin pictured above) that my best friend Angie gave me for Christmas! She had visited all our favorite antique shops and bought me goodies from every store! Thanks dear friend! I love it all!

And these are some of my new loves. They are Whipped Honey jars. We never used these. Did your family? They come in many colors and I think they are so adorable..

Happy Day Everyone!

Linking up to Rednesday!

14 comments:

Sandy said...

Sandie,
OMG! I have been trying to find a truck like this for over two years....if you ever see another one or a similar one would you please buy it for me and I will pay you? Seriously, and that ketchup spice...hmmm.....and these jars....omg, I love them! I never had these either! I am just going to have to come junkin, that is all there is to it! Can I invite myself??? LOL Hugs, Sandy

Mary said...

I have never heard of ketchup spice..WoW..love your little red truck!

My Vintage Mending said...

I have that card and of course would never think to do anything that cute with it...I am off to find some of those cute honey pots...Smiles...Renee

Kim, USA said...

Oh my these are beautiful!

Poinsettia

DearHelenHartman said...

My first visit to you and on Rednesday, too! Number practice on a magic slate? Does it come in a check book register?

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

I lika those honey jars! ♥

LV said...

So glad I dropped by. I would have missed seeing all these great finds. You really shared some neat,reds. Love them all.

Mecky said...

That is so cool about the truck!
I use to collect spice tins but I have never seen one like the ketchup spice with that type pf lid! Cool!

Ann said...

Oh your truck is darling, the rails are great. How cute will this be next Christmas all decked out with trees in the back. That card is so sweet. Love all the reds.
Ann

~~Carol~~ said...

I've decided that I need one of those little pick-ups too! I can just picture it hauling bottlebrush trees at Christmastime, lots of sparkly eggs for Easter, etc. Tons of decorating fun!
Happy REDnesday,
Carol

Sally Annie Magundy said...

Your reds are so darling! I adore your truck and the Valentine card is so much fun - love everything!

Happy Rednesday,
Sally

Maple Lane said...

I adore all your reds. The truck brings back fond memories!

Pam said...

Yes, we used to have the whipped honey. I can't remember ever eating it, but I do remember the jars. Great reds!

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

Cute, cute things! I don't ever recall hearing of ketchup spice! Hmmm. Your husband is so sweet to buy you the vintage things that he knows you will love. I never had honey in my home while growing up. Can you believe that?