Monday, January 9, 2012

Sarah's Shower

 I was honored to be asked to help decorate a baby shower for my best friends niece Sarah Ann.

Maci Claire's expected arrival is February 12th.

We used the colors of her nursery for her shower. A soft pink, khaki, and creamy white.

I can't wait to see beautiful Maci. Sarah is the same age as my Callie and I have watched her grow up to become a beautiful young lady. She was in our school carpool and the memories of her and Callie giggling in the back seat just keep rushing through my mind.


Pink Lemonade in Milk Bottles with Sweet Straws!

The sign in table. The clipboard was replaced with a vintage suitcase full of "Sweet" treats for the guests to take home. I forgot to get a picture of it.

These were the labels on the water bottles.

The Nutrition Facts were the sweetest!

Here is our sweet Sarah.

Once again, thanks for dropping in on my blog! You all are such a "Sweet" blessing to me!

Happy Monday!

7 comments:

~~Carol~~ said...

I like showers like this, where real creativity goes into the decorating, instead of just going to a party store and buying everything! LOVE the little blackboards and the apothecary jars and the idea of using an old suitcase to hold treats. And Maci Claire is such a sweet name!

Cathy Cobblestone said...

Cute as a button! Love all the personal details. They were smart in asking you to help decorate ;-) And I also love the letter sign you made for Angie - how lucky you all are to be so very close. Have a great 2012 my friend!

Lynn said...

Ah, the decorations are adoreable!! Where did you find those little bottles for the pink lemonade?? I love all the vintage pieces you used to display the food and drinks in!! Those labels are adoreable! Great and awesome job on the decorating duties!! Please come to NC soon and help me in my house and the other house too!
Hugs,

My Vintage Mending said...

Absolutely stunning. These are some of the cutest decorating ideas ever...I don't know why I could have thought you wouldn't have done them but oh my are they ever cute....Your talent amazes me...smiles...Renee

Laurel Leaf Cottage said...

Wow! It looks amazing!! I just found your blog and already I'm hooked!! Deanna

Pam said...

Sarah is so sweet looking! Love all the little details you put into the party including those juice bottles. Very cute.

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

Oh my goodness, that is so cute! And so original. Great job! :)