Saturday, February 25, 2012

Birthday Girl

22 years ago today, this Bundle of Joy named Casey Jean  was the first to arrive in the Steadman Household.

I put huge bows on her head back before they were cool!

Tried to curl the straightest hair in the world.

Watched her pitch softball year after year after year. This pic always makes me giggle!

Her Senior picture. She left for Mississippi that year.


Last year at her sister's graduation. I am in need of new pictures of her! Looks like a trip to Mississippi is in order.

Happy Birthday Daughter! Mama loves you!

5 comments:

labbie1 said...

Happy Birthday! 22 years old! Wonderful! Hope it is a great day!

Mecky said...

Happy birthday to your DD. Time goes by fast, doesn't it?

Amy Burzese said...

Your kids are beautiful and handsome! Casey looks like you a lot! My son's birthday is coming up. I might have to copy you (again) and brag. It should be fairly risk free as his circles surely don't visit a 'rent's blog.

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Oh, my, must be a little hormonal, because this made me cry!
What a good Momma you have been.. Happy Birthday, Daughter!
Blessings,
Susie

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

what beautiful daughters you have! To see the one with the pretty white, curls and lace; then the one of the baseball made me laugh...she was ready to knock it out of the field, wasn't she? ;)
I'm sure your daughter had a very happy day!