Monday, February 27, 2012

New Toy!

One rainy Sunday spent piddling away,
Found the Mrs. on E-bay for most of the day.
When up popped a picture which made the old gal sway,
I really must win this, yes I must, she did say. 

With a quick little bid, and a few more later that day,
A package to Bama was soon on its way!

This tiny dish drainer sits wherever it may,
As it brings joy to Happy Acres in the most delightful way!

This dish drainer is only 7 inches long and holds toy dishes. I only have these plates that fit but I really wish the artist had of drawn the wolf a little differently. Now to search for more tin plates!

Sorry that I haven't been around much, I have been painting away with my new Annie Sloan chalkpaint that I picked up last week! Hope to get some new items in our booth by the end of the week.

Happy last week of February to you!


                  

4 comments:

Mecky said...

Those are really cute!! Good find!

labbie1 said...

Wow! A tiny dish drainer for tiny dishes! :) I kind of like the wolf--because he is after all the villain and ready and very willing to eat poor Red!

My Vintage Mending said...

That is absolutely darling. I have the dishes. I now need the drainer. Oh how glad I am to see it placed upon a sweet hanky. Beautiful...Smiles...Renee

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

Cute,cute, cute! Will you share the projects that you are working on? I'd love to see what you've got going on.