Friday, March 23, 2012

Flea Market Goodies

A few of the goodies that I got today from the Nashville Flea Market.

A tall drawer to paint and use in our booth for displays.

A chicken feeder and  an old cash drawer.


I could not resist this sweet Magic Window coloring book.

I love the blue gingham inside!

I bought several books. They seem to sell very well.

I am afraid that I will have to keep this one with the pies in the window and the sweet broom!

An older Little Golden Book.

This tray in my favorite shade of green that is not showing up. 

I wonder if it was for a display. But I secretly hope it was a car hop tray. Or in this case a "Chicken Feeder" tray! ;)

My Favorite of the Day. A Cosco metal stool with its original paint. The seat raises for it to become a ladder.


As you can see it needs a little scrubbing before it can go to our booth.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Friday and I can't wait to see all your new weekend finds!




12 comments:

Kim, USA said...

Wow those pieces are amazing. The color books remind me of my childhood. ^_^

E said...

You sure found some goodies !! I've been living here for 6 yrs and still haven't made it out there!

My Vintage Mending said...

Fabulous finds. The Playhouse book steals the show. Pies in the window...must be mudpies...So glad to see you had a great time. I would find a lot to come home with from your booth. Smiles...Renee

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

Oh how I would love that old chicken feeder for my chicken coop. Would love to have flowers in it to hang on the outside.

Tammy's in Love said...

Oh what a great haul! I call dibs on that Little Golden Book, I am jealous, I don't have that one; I'm a grama who started buying when I got grandson #1 five years ago!

Tammy

EllenaElizabeth said...

Love all of your 'finds'. They remind me of the type of thing I used to acquire before being housebound. Such a fun time of my life. I love the metal stool, my grandmother had one the same.

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Are you sure you don't want to keep that stool? ;)

Sandy said...

Sandie,
I just remembered I owe you money!!!! OMG! Can you email me how much for the total and your addy again? I feel just terrible....I have a real BIg case of CRS.....forgive me???? Sandy

Pam said...

Do you have to hurry up and take the stuff to your booth before you get too attached to them and they find a place in your home? When I saw that tray, the first thing I thought of was a car hop tray. Too fun!

SharonLou said...

I love all your finds!! But my favorite is that Costco stool! I'd love to find one of those in red!

Candy said...

Hey Girl, I came in to look at your blog again after you were in Candy's Memories today.........just as I told ya I would. Im enjoying all your finds and your photos are great. Now Im gonna go in and look at older posts. WHAT FUN.
COME SEE ME AGAIN SOON.
Candy of PICKINandPAINTIN.blogspot.com AND
Candy's Memories Antiques

shannon i olson said...

those are some fantastic finds! love that chicken feeder!