Friday, March 9, 2012

Some Day

Thursday was spent with 1 very good old friend.

My dear friend Angie. She is the skinny one but I am the pretty and funny one! ;)


And 1 very good new friend!


None other than Joni from Old Centennial Farmhouse! A wonderful blog produced by a wonderful person. I hope she had as much fun as Angie and I did.

We went antiquing and Fried Pickle eating and we were even lucky enough to get to meet her lovely daughter and niece and her 2 beautiful grandchildren. What a blessing!

Maybe...

..."Some Day" I will get to spend the day with all of my other favorite bloggers.

We will have some snacks.


These chips are priced just right and so delicious. I will be sure to serve you some.

Of course we will have a few soft drinks. Sundrop is our drink of choice. What is yours?



Maybe you would just prefer some coffee. And "Hot Coffee"  is definitely the way to go!


Don't worry about that coffee breath. I will send you home with some Beech-Nut gum. Take a few!  I won't charge my usual penny.

Now don't forget to "Set the Clock" up tomorrow. I would sure hate for you to be late for our visit! I am looking forward to meeting you all!

A quick prayer request for Joni as she returned home today and left her grandchildren and daughter and son in law here in Bama. I know that was a hard journey to take.

Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend! 










5 comments:

EllenaElizabeth said...

I just love your blog. I loved this post as usual and love the photos. I feel as though we could be related....LOL They are just the kind of photos I take of my new purchases. Thanks for sharing.

Old Centennial Farmhouse said...

Oh, Sandie,I had so much with you two beautiful ladies! So many laughs and so much good conversation to enjoy. I still can't help but laugh out loud when I think about that potato bin! Thanks so much for meeting up, for the delicious lunch, and for the cute lil' truck you gave to Levi. He LOVES it! I can't wait to meet up again and go find some more antique stores to visit!
XOXO
Joni


PS: Sandie is as sweet as her blog!

Cathy Cobblestone said...

You and Angie - two of the sweetest friends I have ever met. So glad you all had a great day together! Happy Spring Sweet Sandy!

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

How sweet to meet up and have a great time with two of your blogging friends.
And "some day", it would be fun to meet up with you and enjoy all your wonderful treats!! ;)

Chenille Cottage said...

Such a cute post! You know how to treat your friends with all those goodies and a cheerful atmosphere to sit and visit!
I spied your aprons in the background!! Ahh...They remind me of my sweet Gramma!
I am having soooo much fun taking in the sights on your adorable blog!
I hope you have enjoyed your Rednesday!
Blessings,
Carolynn